Just a hello from swamp fox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a hello from swamp fox

Talking Just a hello from swamp fox

Hi everyone,
    I am kind of new to this six wheel aatv thing, but have had three wheelers & four wheelers for years. I recently purchased a swamp fox ( i finally fiqured out what it was with the help of this sight) & am curious if anybody has ever seen one with a jet drive. Mine has a berkely jet drive & dual wheels. I kind of purchased it on a whim on an on line auction & have been working on it ever since I got it home. The more I dig into it the more on line research I need to do. The internet, how did we live without it? Lot's of good info & articles on this sight, keep up the good work!!!!!

Nice find, and welcome to the site! Can you post some pictures for us too? Is it one of the Super Swamp Foxes with the big 26" tires or is it a standard Swamp Fox with 21's? The dual wheels and jet pump must make it pretty fast in the water. I've seen factory installed Berkley jet pumps on early fiberglass body Hustlers and those lime green SPD Wedge 6x6's, but never on a Swamp Fox.......you have a very rare machine on your hands!!! Have fun with it and keep working on it and making it look great.

Wow Looks like you have found a nice one. We Need Pictures. I know I would love to see it anyways.

+ Reply to Thread