Sad News

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sad News

Sad News

I saw this on the other web page, I thought everyone would want to know.

"6x6 Friends: A sad announcement.

We lost a great friend this morning.

Bridget; Wife of Whipper passed away Thursday June 28, 2018.

She will be lovingly remembered and never forgotten.

Our prayers and condolences are with the Will family.

We are truly sorry for their loss."

Richard
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Sorry for your loss Whipper
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Our condolences to the Will family. It was great meeting her at the Ledges and Ashtabula rides where she piloted the springer like a pro. We always get a kick watching the vintage racing footage that Bridget & Whipper made into DVD's. A big thanks to her contributions in this world, and may they forever live on.

Nick & Matt

Wow, this is very sad news and unexpected as I though I saw her post recently elsewhere. Bridget always brought enthusiasm, humor and wisdom to the hobby and racing. I'm glad I had to chance to visit in AZ and spend a little time on the track together.

My conolences.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

condolences from the hole Gerber family. Bridget was like the Queen of the 6x6 community she always had great advice and passion for the sport.
    She will be missed greatly!! Prayers for the Will family

Bridget always had a smile and a hearty greeting for all she met. She was one of the truly wonderful people in the hobby and all of us will miss her greatly. She treated my boys like they were her own and I never worried about them hanging around the pits when Bridget was there. My heart goes out to Whipper and the rest of the family: I don't pretend to know the pain you're in but be assured all that knew Bridget share in your grief.

Don and the Kinyon Boys
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Whipper and the Will's, myself and Lindsay are truly sorry for your loss.

Meeting Bridget at Ledges and Pine Lake in 2009 was a great experience, she was enthusiastic about 6x6's and all out nice person to meet as she enlightened us of the years of the past racing and general riding you both have done together.
    While we can not take any grieving from you please be assured the community grieves with you as the 6x6 community is losing a family member as well.
    In remembrance

Prayers for her "Mechanic",
    Jim
    Last edited by ARGOJIM; 06-28-2018 at 07:25 PM.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Sad News

I met Bridget at the Ledges and knew her immediately from reading so many of her excellent posts. She was so friendly and such a great ambassador of our sport
    Bridget was truly a good person and we will miss and remember her fondly.

I never met her but it was clear from her posts that 6x6'ing was her passion. My prayers go out for the family.

+ Reply to Thread