just got bruiser back out

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just got bruiser back out

just got bruiser back out

Just got out the 6x6 a week ago had issues with carb backfiring and would only run on choke.
    1st carb cleaning after setting 2 years yielded a headache of trying to pull fuel thru.

2nd attempt i took every piece of the carb apart cleaned it ran wire brush bristle thru every hole. Had a very dry rubber gasket inside the float bowl. And the float bowl gasket really needed replaced.

reassembled it with old gasket had to use gasket maker around carb and air intake old gasket to make whole Had no leaks still back fired and ran with choke good when high throttle with light backfire. played with it 2 days when rain was coming was going to garage it. It started fine and has ran perfect since

When running crappy i found a carb that might fit but $600 dollars no way
    Found this will be here in 2 days
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/403694957928
    I hope i can turn the float bowl around backwards or i might have to modify a air cleaner

Generac does not make a replacement carb for this or sell parts. I purchased a aftermarket carb for a 760gtv which is a dixie chopper mower engine

My engine is 760cc 30hp generac engine
    Attached Images

jeffery generac carb kit looks good ..it ought to do the trick after a bit of adjusting . 30 h.p. gives good power i bet . let us know how it turns out. jboy

+ Reply to Thread