Busco Beach Oct 2024 - Dates: 11 - 13 - What do you think?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach Oct 2024 - Dates: 11 - 13 - What do you think?

Busco Beach Oct 2024 - Dates: 11 - 13 - What do you think?

Looking for interest in those dates. Perhaps the week before or after works? The 14th is Columbus Day. Anyone interested in 11th thru 13th?

i'm good for whenever we can get a few guys to show up . johnboy

good-by

A fond farewell to all our friends on 66x6 world!It has been a pleasure to meet many of you and to ride with you at Busco Beach. John and I sold our yellow Argo this past weekend along with our trailer. John is in the working world now and I have slowed down with age so the time was right to sell the Argo. I hope y'all have many more safe years riding and getting out of the mud.
    Take care and know that Jesus loves each one of you!

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world the He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Scott

blessings to you and yours !! we had alot of fun times riding with you guys . you were always so generous pulling us out of the mud and enjoying the treats to keep us going on the trails. we will keep the tradition going at busco hopefully . anyone in the area buy the argo that may want to join us ? keep in touch johnboy

Scott,

Thanks for being a great AATV community member. You will be missed, but I hope you have a great retirement from riding. Maybe John will return to us someday with his own machine.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

We will not be able to attend in October. Jaime was in a golf cart accident and broke her pelvis and left hip. She still has 4 weeks to go before she can start physical therapy. She is currently in a wheelchair. We are looking at the first week of April to return to Busco though. I hope y'all can get together in October and have some fun. Go get those machines muddy for me.

Last edited by xbunsenx; 08-21-2024 at 11:12 AM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by scott8x8 View Post
    A fond farewell to all our friends on 66x6 world!It has been a pleasure to meet many of you and to ride with you at Busco Beach. John and I sold our yellow Argo this past weekend along with our trailer. John is in the working world now and I have slowed down with age so the time was right to sell the Argo. I hope y'all have many more safe years riding and getting out of the mud.
    Take care and know that Jesus loves each one of you!

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world the He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Scott

Good luck in your future ventures, enjoy life and friendships.
    Scott and John you are very nice people and a great example of the family oriented sport, we all enjoyed you guys being part of us.
    We will miss you two hitting every hole you could find no matter how big or small and the teamwork used to traverse them and assist in removal of others stuck In the muck.
    Best wishes from Jim, Lindsay and Gil.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by xbunsenx View Post
    We will not be able to attend in October. Jaime was in a golf cart accident and broke her pelvis and left hip. She still has 4 weeks to go before she can start physical therapy. She is currently in a wheelchair. We are looking at the first week of April to return to Busco though. I hope y'all can get together in October and have some fun. Go get those machines muddy for me.

Sorry to hear of Jaime’s incident Drew, prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

yea drew ... give jaime our best . will be thinking of her and look forward to you guys joining us in the future . jboy

Thank you guys. I read your messages to her and she really appreciated them.

+ Reply to Thread