Max 6x6 Needs new engine?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max 6x6 Needs new engine?

Max 6x6 Needs new engine?

Hey everyone I have a max 6x6 with an 18hp briggs that is smoking bad. I need to get a new engine and I am having a hard time trying to figure out what model I need can anyone help with this. I would like to just get the same vanguard 18hp but I don't know what the specs are. do i just need a 1" shaft how long. I email the max website but they never replied.. Any help would be awesome I want to get it up and running again. I think it is a 2000 yr

You might be suprised how inexpensive it would be just to have it rebuilt locally at a reputable small engine dealership...might just need something simple and not even need a complete overhaul... just thinking out loud

Best of luck

Tim

What color is the smoke ?..

+ Reply to Thread