Argo avenger rubber tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo avenger rubber tracks

Argo avenger rubber tracks

Ok I've been looking and looking and cand fin a answer. Me and my dad just picked up a used avenger and it came wit a new set of tracks they are solid like a snowmobile track but came with a splice kit do we need to use it or can we get them on by removing a tire or something?

IF they are older Argo rubber tracks the hinges should go in, however the is a piece that needs to be removed. Been 10 years or so since I've done one.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Ok thank you. I kind of figured because all the pictures of rubber tracks I see look like they have the splice. I wonder why they make them one price from the factory

+ Reply to Thread