It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 249 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Looking good Larry. I see you had some snow this weekend too.
    Banned

??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    I made 2 videos today. I put them on youtube. Then I waited for mudbug to post and bam, not even 1hr later 1 is posted on "Its video time", lol.

Great work there mudbug
    That seems to happen a lot That MudBug is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    ........Good videos.
    Thanks Don

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Looking good Larry. I see you had some snow this weekend too.
    Thanks, We where suppose to get 5-7" before tomarrow but dont look like it. What we do have did come quick though.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    That seems to happen a lot That MudBug is fast.
    Well actually after looking at time it was about 28 min. before the second video was uploaded to Youtube and posted here.

Hagglunds and wheel-chair

Hi Jo M, i see that we love the same kind of huge amphib, I think that they are, in majority in Europe because they are made in Finland. I never saw or heard that someone around here got one. In Québec we got some Bombardier B12 that are from the 50'and 60' (if i m right) and were made for doctor and postal worker to reach remote village in winter. They aren't amphib

Concerning the wheel-chair, i saw, on "Daily Planet" the inventor of this chair and he ve done it so that his wife could go anywhere without problem... It looke like fun to..

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 09:05 PM.

Hagglunds

Quote Originally Posted by martwell View Post
    Hi Jo M, i see that we love the same kind of huge amphib, I think that they are, in majority in Europe because they are made in Finland. I never saw or heard that someone around here got one. In Québec we got some Bombardier B12 that are from the 50'and 60' (if i m right) and were made for doctor and postal worker to reach remote village in winter. They aren't amphib

Concerning the wheel-chair, i saw, on "Daily Planet" the inventor of this chair and he ve done it so that his wife could go anywhere without problem... It looke like fun to..
    Hey martwell,
    I know a couple guys here in the States that have them. You can get a real nice one for anywhere between $20,000 to $35,000. I do have one big toy: M29c Weasel. BV 206 is next. You figure a new Argo can run you $20,000 to $25,000.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    YouTube - attex hill climbing

The hill is an old railroad bed and full of gravel. It is actually bigger then it looks but you have heard that before, . Anyways 1/2 the time I dont make it so it just makes it more fun. Here is the first video I took.
    Nice light snow load you have there,
    We have about 2 feet of it on the ground here.....Time to put the tracks on for me.

RD

CLICK ON THE URL LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS UTUBE VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN ------> HIGH QUALITY.

YouTube - Puma Stalker, 6x6 Amphibious, first time in the snow

There's a Bigfoot in the woods.

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

WOW!!! That BIGFOOT is a beast....great video Don!

+ Reply to Thread