New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 722 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 580 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by maxheadroom View Post
    Picked up the Max today, Very impressed with the overall condition, Motor riun like a top, no knocks or noises,

The Chains are well lubed but appear to loose to me. The adjusters look to at the max seeting and may need to be replace. It almost looks as if i could remove a link on the two longest chains to the from wheels. Do the chains stretch..??

How do put a winch on thes things, look to be just plastic at the front, do you need a mount kit??

Cheers..

Max
    hi max welcom for a winch plate i used a peice of 4 x 4 angel welded a 2x1/4 flat to it and put a big backing plat on the inside connected it to my roolcage . works great . my inside plat is long enought to go well down on the lower body . . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Lightbulb Hi, everyone!

hi, everyone. glad to join this party.

Newbie from SE Virginia

Hello everyone. New guy from Southeastern Va. Just bought a HUSTLER last week. Thought it was is wonderful condition and was having a ball with it. More fun than Bush Gardens ever provided. However, yesterday I had the idler gear off the tranny come free of the frame. Come to find out it might not be the correct part. Where do you suggest I find one? I am thinking of Notrthern Hydraulics, any suggestions?

dora and traveler7754

Welcome to the best amphibious forum on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler7754 View Post
    Hello everyone. New guy from Southeastern Va. Just bought a HUSTLER last week. Thought it was is wonderful condition and was having a ball with it. More fun than Bush Gardens ever provided. However, yesterday I had the idler gear off the tranny come free of the frame. Come to find out it might not be the correct part. Where do you suggest I find one? I am thinking of Notrthern Hydraulics, any suggestions?
    Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511 for all your t 20 parts as for hustler parts rout 6x6 . com where at in va are you we have a great bunch of carolina boys to ride with . welcom to the site and congrats on the hustler parts . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Thumbs down Welcome aboard all

Candy, it's about time we heard from you!!! Great pictures. Hows the camera?

Dora, glad to have you. what kind of machine do you have?

Traveler7754, We would like to see you at our next ride your pretty close to us and Busco. Hope to see you new member on the site and at some of the the rides. Welcome to the best AATV site on the net.

Lewis

Thanks for the info. I live west of Norfolk. About 1/2 way from there to I 95. When's the trail rides? Let me know, I'll do my best.

Talking

lewis my camera is no good,dora my boyfriend kahn has a 95 argo hope i get to meet you soon we're talking about looking for another one

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by traveler7754 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I live west of Norfolk. About 1/2 way from there to I 95. When's the trail rides? Let me know, I'll do my best.

Look up Busco. It is in Goldsborrow. Near Raleigh. We had a blast. Here is a link to the forum. Check out the videos.
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...html#post38095

http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/649

There is still more to come.
    This is just a sample of the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Noob

Hello Yáll.

I'm not up with all the lingo yet, but I'll try to keep up.

I am fairly mechanically inclined and have just bought a badly abused '79 argo. I just finished an almost complete rewire of the unit as well as replaceing the starter. It has what I believe to be a 17hp Tecumseh. I just replaced the throttle cable yesterday. The battery holder is rotted out so that is the next project as well as patching a large crack where some idiot thought it was a good idea to put on a hitch directly to the tub!!! This poor unit has seen more back yard mechanics than I can shake a stick at... Oh well one more can't hurt can it?

I will post some pictures today as I am bringing her on her maiden voyage today. Wish me luck!
    Last edited by Rederick; 04-19-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: misspelling

+ Reply to Thread