New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 722 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Picked up the Max today, Very impressed with the overall condition, Motor riun like a top, no knocks or noises,

The Chains are well lubed but appear to loose to me. The adjusters look to at the max seeting and may need to be replace. It almost looks as if i could remove a link on the two longest chains to the from wheels. Do the chains stretch..??

How do put a winch on thes things, look to be just plastic at the front, do you need a mount kit??

Cheers..

Max
    Attached Images

hey guys, just joined the site, very interesting and informative. don't own a 6x yet but am trying to gather as much info as possible to make my decision. right now i love the way the hustlers and scramblers look. am very intrigued how the steering wheel works on the scrambler (i love anything out of the ordinary). i am leaning towards buying a new hustler tub (deep tub 980) from richards realm and fitting it out. i would love any input .
    thanks guys.

A Hustler with a 980 BIGFOOT is a bulletproof machine and it has one of the best and most reliable AATV transmissions in it, the T-20. The Scramblers are cool machines, but the Hustler is a better machine since it can fit much larger tires, it has a better transmission, it has a tougher polyethelene body. You won't be dissapointed at all with the Hustler.

Scrambler steering works just like brakes on your car do. You turn the wheel one way and it brakes one side which makes it turn in that direction, and vice versa.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by gaelic1 View Post
    hey guys, just joined the site, very interesting and informative. don't own a 6x yet but am trying to gather as much info as possible to make my decision. right now i love the way the hustlers and scramblers look. am very intrigued how the steering wheel works on the scrambler (i love anything out of the ordinary). i am leaning towards buying a new hustler tub (deep tub 980) from richards realm and fitting it out. i would love any input .
    thanks guys.
    Jpswift is exactly right. But with the scrambler I would add that when you turn, the slave cylinder release the clutch on that side and then hits the brakes. So normally both sides are engaged untile you turn. Little turn, coast on that side, turn more then brakes start applying.

hello everyone

Welcome CandyCane. Whipper & I are enjoying ALL the Busco pics posted so far. Saw some great shots of you yucking it up with those guys. Isn't it fun????

Bridget aka The Model Citizen, Zero Discipline

CandyCane,

Welcome to the forum

Cool Finally!!

Well she finally said hello to everybody. HEY CandyCane!!!!! Talk to you after bit!!!

hi mrs candycane .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Cool winch!

Hey Max

Have a look at RDR or Mike's machine. They have a good looking setup on their machines and it will give you some ideas. I have a Conquest and made a custom bracket to mount on my block.

Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread