2018 Pine Lake weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Pine Lake weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    It will be nice to meet you in person, Don.

Matthew's loaded up and heading out first thing tomorrow, I'll follow on Thursday. Saturday's weather looks a little sketchy but we've seen that before.
    Did u happen to load the t20 control stuff?
    Don

Any weather updates for Friday and Saturday?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bentvalve View Post
    Did u happen to load the t20 control stuff?
    Don
    I brought some parts, but I never got the picture of your setup to know for sure what you need. We're camped by the fence by the track.

Mike- the forecast has been improving but it still will be a little wet, it seems.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thank, Don. I hoped being there had a better forcasted than all the "EXPERTS" had.ade the right choice, sitting on rain probably isn't the best way to treat pneumonia. Mike

Get well buddy, missed ya, hope to see you next time.

I'll second that, Mike, we missed you. I sure hope you're on the mend and will get to come to one of these soon.

Thanks to Bud and all the crew at Pine Lake for putting up with us again. Thanks to Little G for coordinating the whole thing. We had a blast in spite of all the rain.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Pine lake was awesome!!!!!!!! thanks for great time

I just want to say thank you to everyone that showed up this weekend and to the whole fischer crew it was an awesome weekend plenty of mud and fun sorry about the rain me and mother nature are not speaking terms these days.Sorry I forgot to grab the finishing sheets to post your positions I did have some time to talk to Bud I will be setting up the fall event this week sometime so watch for the post.Also I had alot of people ask about shirt's and sweatshirts this weekend next spring sometime i will do a post to kinda preorder apperal and then you can pay for it and pick them up at the track so don't hold back with your pictures so we get a nice variety to pick from next year will be our big fifty year celebration i can't wait.Thanks again to everyone without all terrific people I wouldn't have a anything to do. See you in October.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I just want to say thank you to everyone that showed up this weekend and to the whole fischer crew it was an awesome weekend plenty of mud and fun sorry about the rain me and mother nature are not speaking terms these days.Sorry I forgot to grab the finishing sheets to post your positions I did have some time to talk to Bud I will be setting up the fall event this week sometime so watch for the post.Also I had alot of people ask about shirt's and sweatshirts this weekend next spring sometime i will do a post to kinda preorder apperal and then you can pay for it and pick them up at the track so don't hold back with your pictures so we get a nice variety to pick from next year will be our big fifty year celebration i can't wait.Thanks again to everyone without all terrific people I wouldn't have a anything to do. See you in October.
    Thanks for all you do Dave. Very much appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave phelps View Post
    Thanks for all you do Dave. Very much appreciated!!!
    I 2ed that.

+ Reply to Thread