New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 722 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello John and welcome. I think you were talking to me on CL! Hope this works out for you---let me know if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Brian,

It looks like you have a Feldman Terra Tiger there......that's one of the first ones made before Allis Chalmers bought them out.
    Is that a good thing...or a bad thing? lol..Any idea what year?

Hello I'm new here and just bought a 1975 hustler 900 and just by doing some reading on here I think I will enjoy this forum.

Hi Angebine, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Hustler.

Hello to all the great people on the forum. I've been watching it for awhile now and thought I should introduce myself. I live in Alaska and have an 08 Avenger, its new to me and I only have put a few hours on it but so far I love it. I do have a couple ? but will post those on another thread.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hello everyone, I am from nc. I am not a 6x6 owner yet. (doing my research) I to have been reading the forums and looking at all types of amphibious ATV's. Just wanted to say HI and checkout what I found in NC on the craiglist forum.

Hi bork and chcopela, welcome to the site. bork, that is a great looking Argo. chcopela, there are a lot of members here from NC so when you find your ATV you should join us for a ride.

Hello my name is Steve

I've been reading this group for a while.

I have had a lot of different vehicles. I have never had a 6x6 or a 8x8 before.

I bought a couple of coots and now the new owner of a Sur Trek. I like the design of the coots but I had a friend tell me about the Sur Trek. I'm really excited about finding other people on here with the same interests! I hope to find new friends that can help me with my questions and Help me find a few parts for my new projects.

Thanks for reading about me and hope to have a good experience with all of you!

Steve in Seattle

Hi, I am Joe from Southwest Kansas. I have come across a Kadoo made by IMP Boats I would say around the 70's. I am searching for help to restore it. The video I found was "Krahsb's Kadoo Filmed By Amphibious Drew". I contacted Amphibious Drew by pm on youtube and he sent me an email suggesting I become a member here. The Kadoo has been sitting for 10 yrs plus out on a farm. By what I see it needs a complete overhaul. Any help for the kansas kid?

Last edited by thekansaskid; 11-03-2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Add Photos

That Kadoo is so clean and so very original! They certainly stay very well preserved out in the dry mid west. This Kadoo, being so complete, clean, and original should certainly be restored to original condition. What I'd suggest is giving the guys at Buffalo Bearings a call for new chains, drive line parts, and bearings. If you give them old bearing numbers off the original parts they can cross reference them for you. Their number is (716) 874-1720. They're great folks, and be sure to tell them you're with 6X6World and they'll take good care of you. I would highly recommend, as well as many others on the site I'm sure, that you restore this to its original condition and not cut, modify, paint, or permanently alter it. You don't see very many in this condition or this complete. It's a fun little machine to putt around in, but if you plan on doing more trail riding for extended periods of time, you'd be best off to add a Max II, Attex, Hustler, or other newer 4 stroke, poly body machine to your collection. Also, be sure to NEVER deal with Richard Clark/Route6x6 for anything. He has burned many, many newcomers to the hobby because he sells inferior quality parts at ridiculously high prices, and his customer service is horrible. Excellent find and keep us updated on it. Welcome to the site.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread