Trail Riding at Big Nasty in GA

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trail Riding at Big Nasty in GA

Hey Jim,,, Man it was soo much fun, especially being able to ride with Norm in his Max II with that killer looking roll cage. And yeah, I took in about 8 gallons of water in to my tub,,, took about 3 minutes to drain!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

That big Hustler sure looks good, especially with the big shoes she's wearing.

After seeing what that hustler can do with those shoes I'm thinking there's gonna be a new addition real soon. I'm thinkin 980 or max 4 with big vampires. See what you guys did... Lol

Thanks alot Noel!!

Norm, I'm just passing the addiction along, like it was passed to me,,, Your are Welcome,,, lol!!
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Here is a little more video that Mahari and Melody took while we were riding.

Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Nice I see you got a shot of the max 4 getting gas (that was funny). Remember guys always check the gas!!!! Lol

Gonna be at big nasty tomorrow with fmints and hopefully more. Come on out and get MUDDY!!! Norm...

take plenty of videos and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Normable1973 View Post
    Gonna be at big nasty tomorrow with fmints and hopefully more. Come on out and get MUDDY!!! Norm...

Yup,, the wife and I will be seeing you there. I got a hold of Dan Edwards and he'll be there around 1030 or so!! if anyone else wants to come, you are more than welcome!
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I'll be there tomorrow, but my Flip seems to have died from over exposure to swamp water, none the less i'll be there with the MaxIV shod with the 16 inch Vendettas tires.

+ Reply to Thread