New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 722 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 700 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi airstreamer74. Welcome (oficially) to the site. Sounds like you got a decent deal on the Scrambler even though you are having to tinker with it some. Upload some pictures to the gallery if you get a chance so we can check it out.

Hey airstreamer,
    Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. I had some problems on my scrambler when I had the springs adjusted to tight it would be harder to actually turn the wheel and was putting so much force on the mounts that loosen to remove the belt that they where flexing. I wonder if cutting the cross memeber out to put the larger driven on there made it even weaker so your not getting firm pressure on the disks. Try turning it and watching the frame there for flex. Just a thing I would check out. Also I found a good way to bleed the system is just gravity feed it. Fill the bottle up and then loosen the slave side. I had clear lines so I could watch the bubbles move. When you pumped the brake cylinders did they take any fluid or did it just not pump up?

Welcome to the site. Someday it would be cool to ride together at the mounds!

Hi, I just acquired a free Terra Tiger and bought an old Max. Both are projects but the max is in much better shape so I'm starting with that. I already have tons of questions and I'm sure to have many more. I have already gotten a lot of information from here. This is a great site!

Hi Brock. welcome to the site. Good luck with your Max buildup.

Hi everyone. My name is Justin and I've just purchased my first "toy" I'm not sure of the year but it's an action age scrambler. However it doesn't look the same as the ones I've seen online. For one it has no headlights. The front is just smoothed over. Also it doesn't have a steering wheel. Just two aluminum levers coming out of the floor that appear to enngage and disengage the clutches. Also it only has one peddle. (I'm not sure if its the gas or brake. I haven't torn into it yet.) The guy I bought it from gave my an owners manal and parts manual for a 69-70 scrambler 1000. But the serial number plate says its a model 1300. Any info anyone has would be greatly appreciated. And does anyone know where to get parts when I need them? Also all the tires are junk. Does anyone know the cheapest way to replace them? I know I can put tires and rims on it instead of the throwaway tire/hub combos. But I don't have much to spend. Hope to hear from you scrambler enthusiasts soon so I can get her running. Thanks, Justin

i just bought an argo 6x6 from the 1970s needs some work but will be well worth it. i live in nh and dont see these around very often.

Justin and Caveman, welcome to the site. Justin, look in the brochure and manual section of the site. I think there is some information there. When you need parts, post a wanted ad here in the classifieds. Many parts can be purchased at your local autoparts store too. For tires, you will either have to purchase those on the used market or make/buy some adapters to run the larger (modern) wheels and tires.

Hi, I have a 2003 argo conquest and live in Southeast Alaska .

Hi Alaska mudder. Welcome to the site.

Hi All! My name is J from Northern Ontario. My wife and I own a 1999 Argo response. We bought it to help my wife who is a paraplegic to get around our farm. I have often read the posts in the forum and appreciate the sharing of information that takes place here. Hopefully I can contribute. Thanks J

+ Reply to Thread