Conquests, Avenger, Bigfoot (Vid)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Conquests, Avenger, Bigfoot (Vid)

Great video! That is beautiful country.....and it really showcases the amphib's ability.

Main thing that struck me is ya'll are still wearing long sleeves...
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Hey Look RD got a new pair of glasses!
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Excellent video. That looks like no place to be with less than 6 wheels, perhaps even 8!
    Banned

WOW, lots of good comments. Time to answer a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by Argonator View Post
    Crazy! Where are you? It looks like tyhe kind of country we have here in northern Alberta!!

I really enjoyed your video!

Dave
    Not too far from you Dave, I'm in Northeastern BC (Fort Nelson)

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    That some nice muck you guys were riding in. Maybe the next time the guy on the quad will saddle one of the dogs, they didn't get stuck!

On a serious note, looked like you guys had a good ride.

Don't those dogs want to ride?

Lewis
    The dogs, pretty much, refuse to ride with us (I don't think they trust us)
    The only time I could get my dog to stay in the Argo was last yr. He bailed out of the truck at about 70 MPH on our way out to this same lake (he's lucky the trailer didn't run over him). I thought he was OK, a little "road rash" and a limp.............turned out he busted his back leg (femur). I still can't believe that dog, not a wimper out of him in all the times I picked him up to put him in or out of the Argo ( He's a Rotty Cross, weighing in at about 130lbs). WE WERE OUT IN THE BUSH FOR 3 WEEKS ON THAT TRIP.
    That was last July, and he won the dog pull competition, in town, in October. Tough SOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
    Hey Rock, great video! ! Beautiful area. Did the quad guy leave his ride there and buy your buddies trade in?
    LOL
    No, he figured he would just "not" go riding with us anymore

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    Crown Land?
    It's ALL "Crown Land" around here

Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post
    Great video! That is beautiful country.....and it really showcases the amphib's ability.

Main thing that struck me is ya'll are still wearing long sleeves...
    It was a little cool out, and sprinkling rain. (About 50-55 deg F to YA"LL )

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    Hey Look RD got a new pair of glasses!
    Yes, to the toon of $500.00 PER lens, Plus I had to buy the frames. Not complaining though, these are the best glasses I have ever had.

Thanks for all the comments guys,
    Glad you apreciate the effort it takes to bring these clips to you.

RD

rock we allways like you vid. beautiful country up there .i love it . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Hey R.D.,
    Did the link I gave you for the Briggs help you out!?!

Quote Originally Posted by artist1018 View Post
    Hey R.D.,
    Did the link I gave you for the Briggs help you out!?!
    It was a good start, but another fellow sent me a parts manual in PDF, as well as a picture of his governor setup. Turns out that someone in the past had worked on this machine and installed a spring in the wrong place. Once I put it where it was supposed to go, all my troubles went away.

Thanks for the link, I'm sure I will be using it in the future

RD

Glad I could help on the Briggs

(living vicariously through you)

Mike
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Thats real tough!!!!

I noticed in just about all your videos i see them running behind, beside or in front of you guys. They seem to have as much fun as you guys in the Argos. My hat is off to that dog! Leaping from a vehicle at 70 mph, Thats real tough!!
    Hope he don't try that again.

So the quad doesn't want to ride with you guys again? Fancy that!
    All terrain must mean something different in quad language.
    Just kidding:
    Talk him into a 6X6 or 8X8. He will have more fun!

I am sick and tired of my dial-up internet. I miss out on every video posted on this site and it's killing me. Well someday I will have a fast conection and will have about 3 full days of videos to watch. I hope they are as good as everyone says. I would hate to be dissapointed.

+ Reply to Thread