Mudd-Ox Unveiled !!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox Unveiled !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beardefence View Post
    Do you have any dealers in Canada?
    Hi,

Yes I have a few dealers in Canada. Please call Dave at 519-245-9525
    Dave will be happy to help you and guide you to the nearest dealer.

Matt

Matt, that is a seriously bad machine. Kudos to you for the R&D+build quality.

BTW, I posted a link to your new website on a very active duck hunting forum. The post degenerated into the usual quad vs. amphib discussion among a group of quad riders...but maybe it planted a few seeds??
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Hi Everyone,

The full cabs are done. Here are a few photos. Enjoy!!!

Matt
    Attached Images

Smile Mudd Ox tracks

Mat, I am told that your 20 inch tracks will fit an Argo avenger. Need to use argo extensions? or do you have your own?

full cab

Matt,

Looks great. I want one. Now all you need
    is a dvd player in the back for the kids
    and you have the next thing in Suvs.
    Great job.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    Mat, I am told that your 20 inch tracks will fit an Argo avenger. Need to use argo extensions? or do you have your own?
    Hi Philip,

Yes the Mudd-Ox will fit a Avenger. The Mudd-Ox tracks come with everything you need to install them. Wheel extensions, lug nuts, and track installation tool. This tool makes it easy for 1 person to install the tracks by themselfs quickly.

Matt

how much

how much for one of these mudd ox. seen one they look awesome. any type of financing available . where is there web site . somebody should post a link.

jeffery9076 ,

Welcome to Mudd Ox Inc.

Tracks

I wonder how much stress would be put on the Mudd ox with tracks, I know trachs stress almost every machine . Even on the bobcats it is hard on the power train. The mudd ox will go anywhere with tracks on, I don;t think they make a 6x6 , 4x4, or 8x8 that would out do it.
    Allen

Does it stay warm inside with the top on? I am thinking this would be a great way to hunt in cold weather in real hard to reach areas or long walks into back country in bad weather allowing you to stay out hunting longer and drive back in comfort..
    Last edited by beungood; 12-09-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: mispelling

+ Reply to Thread