Mighty Max's new 650 Argo 650 HD with swimming tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty Max's new 650 Argo 650 HD with swimming tracks

Some video of the Argo shot at the Big and nasty ATV Park 2-26-11

mightymaxIV

That was an awesome video! Big and Nasty atv park looks like it has some VERY Challenging terrain for an amphib. Two thumbs up!

Very Enjoyable!

I saved the best for last. This video has the flooded swamp creeks and trails that no one else would try. The quads stopped as soon as I got in the soft mud so I had entire areas to myself. I can't tell you what a joy it is to have the confidence in your machine to go up and down flooded creeks filled with logs and know that your machine will make it without getting your feet wet. I really don't know if I have ever had more fun in an AATV than I did yesterday. Enjoy!

Dan all I have to say is you have way to much fun ! Well you conviced me Argo 650 hd w/adair tracks by the end of this year anyone need a m35a2

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Dan, I've gotta say that machine is the closest that I have seen to the Swamp Buggies I rode through the swamps in south Louisiana while doing seismograph work. Looks like you have a VERY capable machine there. But I can't help wonder... does this mean you will be changing your user name to Mighty Argo 650Trax? Great videos, looks some really fun riding territory, I'm gonna have to rate it somewhere around: I would add about 4 jealous smilies, but they're not on our list
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Thanks for the comments on the videos

Wow! That's one great video there Mighty Argo 650 Adair-Trax guy. Those quads sure had a tough time, looked like you stayed clean and dry, way to show those guys how our machines go. I really liked the way the Argo 650 HD just goes on and on without issue.

I have heard a lot of good things about this ATV park. It's about forty miles from my home and supposedly has a lot of great mud and riding areas.. I think am gonna give it a shot of the 11th of march, or if it rains and floods the swamp creeks I may make another trip back to the Big and Nasty ATV park.

Home Page

Video shot at the Big nasty ATV Park 3-6-11

This is just some of the video from my weekend trip to the local ATV park. Some of the video was shot with the owner of the park riding with me in one of the many swamp creeks. Gregg had never seen this area of his property and was surprised that any machine could even access this area.

The RZR shot in this video drowned out in a big mud hole. I pulled him out of an extreme mud hole and then towed him back to the pits. I enjoyed running with him while I could.

When I hit a mud hole on the trail the Argo acts like a jet ski and stays on top of the water. One of the quads following me thought he could do the same. They can't, his wheels hit the bottom and his girl friend got thrown. I felt really bad for her.

"You just glided through the water " she said, "I thought we could do the same!"
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 03-07-2011 at 05:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread