6x6 Racing at Ashtabula Ohio May 22-24, 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing at Ashtabula Ohio May 22-24, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Hey Mike,

Any chance you'll be coming at a competitor rather than a spectator?
    There may be a 5% chance, I doubt it though. I'm content to just cover you guys and gals.

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Alyssa's in, as long as I get her machine finished. She's excited and nervous. I told her that there's really nothing to be afraid of. If you crash, you just sit there dangling upside down with gasoline running in your face. No real emergency; it just don't taste good.... I told her that there are very few situations that she'll be able to get into that a bit more throttle can't overcome.

She just giggled...
    We're in.
    ~m
    Makes me wanna run right out and try it! I'm up (or upside down) for anything once!
    Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

The Spider & Scorpion are ready for Ashtabula. Just wanted to post a few pic's of the newest upgrades and lots a new stuff.
    See ya at Ashtabula.

Whipper
    Attached Images

OKay Whipper everything is clean and shinny. The Spider has a new floor mat. The Scorpion Has an extra Key????NOS ??????

I Think one of the switches is for "super pursuit mode".

Thumbs down Great!!!!

Now that is a spitshine. Got those machines looking goood!!!! Like the upgrades

Lewis

Ok looks like I got little sister talked into racing in the powder puff class its
    been awhile but hopefully she remembers

That's great Little G!. It's been 35 years for me , so I hope I remember, too.

The Model Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    That's great Little G!. It's been 35 years for me , so I hope I remember, too.

The Model Citizen
    some bodys picking up a new to them 72 attex sunday morning . green in color . whipper
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

anyone have a contact for fisher cycles other than the website (link has been broken for a while) do we need to sign up/ pay in advance? i suppose i need to get on this!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Closed Thread