New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 722 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

new guy

hey yall, as an extreme archery hunter, native from northern ontario i d ecided to purchase a conquest 8x8 and restore and modify the nuts out of it. lol when i fuigure out how to up load pics of the process i will. hoping this machine will be my answer to gaining even more remote access to lands unknow in whitch the biggest bulls are hiding.been viewing a lot of very help full info on this site and am hoping to contribute as well. will have some video to share soon of the hunting and riding in the near future. thx for having me and this is a GREAT SITE!!!

Welcome to the site!

just got a 6x6 yah baby

new to 6x6 world just wanted to say hello to all

Welcome,Well what did you get.

Hello
    Tell more, tell more!!!

argo all the way

just tradded 1998 grizzly 600 for a 1996 van2 16hp with windshield 6 foot plow and full canvus first ride out replacing clutch inside plate of driver clutch sheard off ... 380 tax in to replace ... hope it was a good deal the argo i mean....

rugged69 ,

Hello , and welcome to the club.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by rugged69 View Post
    just tradded 1998 grizzly 600 for a 1996 van2 16hp with windshield 6 foot plow and full canvus first ride out replacing clutch inside plate of driver clutch sheard off ... 380 tax in to replace ... hope it was a good deal the argo i mean....
    Heck yea, trading a quad for a 6x6 is always a good deal.

No but seriously, welcome aboard.

newby

always wonted one never tried one ..... now i own one traded a guy a 1998 600grizzly for a 6x6 vanguard 2 16hp with plow and full inclose and back rack and alternator system ...wondering if good deal or not

thanks for the great welcome clutch should be in this week ..... hope i don't have to pull the engine to change it.....

+ Reply to Thread