New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 722 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hello new owner here

Hi everyone I just purchased a hustler I think it is a 980 has a 2 cylinder kohler 2 stroke also has som linkage and seat problems I am going to need a lot of help does anyone in texas or southern oklahoma have any expertise with these machines?

Welcome

If it has a 2 stroke it is most likely a 900 or a 950. Pictures are great to ID it. What size tires?

Mike
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

From the Nebraska grasslands

Morning, I'm new to 6x6 but old dogs can learn new tricks.
    Located in western Nebraska, yes with a few head of cattle but no to wheat, and I'm looking to get into the 6x6 area. It would definitely help in the mud and snow when the 4x4s sink up to the floor boards. Not much for racing but recreational and work needs will be my focus.
    Take care.

solbuilder ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum,

I agree. I seen Hustler 980,s with 16 and 18 Briggs for sale, but never one with a 2-stroke in it.

Mudbug and Micmac are right, it wouldn't be a 980. If it has a Kohler 2 cylinder two stroke, it is a Hustler 900. Nice machine and welcome to the site.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

pics

I will try to post some pics soon

pics

ok here are some pics having a problem getting both cylindars to fire any suggestions would be appreciated
    Attached Images

Well im a new member so im introducing myself here...I live on a farm near a small town in NE Arkansas called McCrory.(if it makes any difference im only 15) I recently aquired an old hustler from another farmer which i think is a 80 or 81 model but im not sure. It has been sittin at the edge of a field for a couple of years and looks pretty beat up. It has a 1 cylinder Kohler engine and the mfg plate on the trans says it came from a company in Jonesboro called "Skid Steer". All the wiring is screwed and im new to these vehicles and i have no idea where to start. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by stonewall View Post
    Well im a new member so im introducing myself here...I live on a farm near a small town in NE Arkansas called McCrory.(if it makes any difference im only 15) I recently aquired an old hustler from another farmer which i think is a 80 or 81 model but im not sure. It has been sittin at the edge of a field for a couple of years and looks pretty beat up. It has a 1 cylinder Kohler engine and the mfg plate on the trans says it came from a company in Jonesboro called "Skid Steer". All the wiring is screwed and im new to these vehicles and i have no idea where to start. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Nathan
    Welcome aboard. If there is any place that can help you, this is it. I would start off by posting your problem in the hustler atv section. Quite of few hustler owners on here that can give you a hand. They are great machines. I have been unlucky as I have not found one yet. Good luck with yours. It will be a blast when its done.

+ Reply to Thread