Michigan riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Michigan riders

I think that is a cool looking argo and may be very rare.

anybody who goes through cedar springs happen to see the max IV that was for sale at vanderhyde ford? it was such a nice machine

Yes, i see it every day. Drive it most days too!l.o.l. its a max ll.

I have a max IV still putting her back together, Im over in Nunica MI

ha overdrive. im in Alto just south of lowell. we will have to ride some time.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

heck yeah, I think I have a place to ride also.will need ORV sticker I think but will check on that, When mine is done should only be a week or two till i get her fired up!

Welp, i know this is an old thread but i figured id chime in to. Im in hudson MI (about 40 mins south of jackson, straight down 127). Went riding with buggyman, trebmaster, stalkerette, and toys4me this past weekend and had a blast.

I have an ORV park about 20mins from my house (Bundy Hill off road) Its 15 bucks but you dont need an ORV sticker, just a flag. Would love to get some guys togther for a ride this summer....The only bad part of it is youll need helmets, even with a roll bar (i think) here is thier site....

Michigan Off Roading at Bundy Hill Off Road Park - Jerome, MI (4x4, OHV, ORV, ATV, Quad, Motorcycle, Jeep)
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

Are there any planned group gatherings coming up this fall? Working on my Roughrider and looking for a place to test out once it is completed. I am new to the 6x6 atv and would be looking for assistance when it comes to riding. I am in Portage/Kalamazoo for school and from Muskegon.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by 98plumgs View Post
    Are there any planned group gatherings coming up this fall? Working on my Roughrider and looking for a place to test out once it is completed. I am new to the 6x6 atv and would be looking for assistance when it comes to riding. I am in Portage/Kalamazoo for school and from Muskegon.
    Hey 98plumgs;
    This bunch is pretty open, someone says they want to 'ride' and it happens.
    Jim (thebuggyman) may chime in with a ride.
    The last one we had was a month ago at Bundy Hill Park (Jerome, MI) about an hour and a half from you.
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Pine Lake Raceway Sept. 13-15,2013. 6x6world fall ride.

Joe.

+ Reply to Thread