Flip??

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flip??

Slowest machine in the water I have ever owned was a Wedge,it sat high in front and low in the back.It definitely needed a jet pump.The front 2 tires were original balloon and the other 4 were converted to rims.I think the leveler you are and the higher you are will be best water speed. Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by nobrothers View Post
    does it matter how far you lean it?
    Of course it does. They are just saying that it is more stable than it feels, not that it is unflippable no matter what you do to it.

This reminds me of a time I went sea kayaking with some friends. Some sea kayaks are a little rocky until you get used to them. One of my friends kept worrying he was going to tip over, so I slowly leaned way over to show him how far he'd have to go and still not tip. He exclaimsed, "Cool!" Then he proceeds to explosively fling his body to the side, rolling his kayak completely over.

When he popped to the surface, he gave me this look like I tricked him or something. Of course, it must have looked that way because I couldn't stop laughing at him.

Nobrothers, please don't double post. There is no need for the same question in two places. I merged your posts. Thanks.

The hustler 980 with 26in tires is extremly tippsy in the water. It was scharry but id diden't go all the way.
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

This got me a little my first time floating the wolf, but it's not bad. My first boat tipped much worse, I could just about touch the water from the helm (Sitting up on a pedestal seat)in moderate seas But like the boat, I learned with these 6-wheelers, the more you tip, the more it resists, so while it tips a bit quite easily, it becomes very hard to get it to go the rest of the way. ( Just don't do what Raleigh Trainer's friend did and push it too much )
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread