Super Swamp Fox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Swamp Fox

Super Swamp Fox

Well finally after a ten plus year search I found a Super Swamp Fox 3 1/2 hours away. I’ve always wanted one for a project machine but never in my wildest dreams did I expect to find one that needed nothing. There’s no wear on the clutch slider buttons or even the chain sliders. Everything on it is original even the belt and air cleaner lol. It’s got an opposed kohler 17 HP. engine. Based on the serial number it’s a 1984. What a fun machine to drive and it swims like a fish. Very stable in the water which is why I’ve always wanted one. I know a lot of folks hate the looks of these, but I always thought they were cool. I love the mid engine design and how easy it is to access everything. Even the bearings are tight on this machine. Originally I had big plans to modify everything, bigger engine and other mods. But this one is so nice she will be kept all original. Maybe just a good cleaning and repaint the original pale green color ( which I’ve never seen before ). Tried posting a picture on here but it wouldn’t let me. I’m beyond thrilled with this rare find and hope to hear from some other Fox owners.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Well tbone i need to see a pic. I never seen a 6x6
    that needed nothing
    just joking but would love to see some pics of the super swamp fox maybe a vid in action

wow what a score ! i always liked those machines and that style . how did you find it ? was it a good price ? jboy

+ Reply to Thread