Conquests, Avenger, Bigfoot (Vid)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Conquests, Avenger, Bigfoot (Vid)

Chapy, does your dial up not stay connected long enough to finish the download? Like walk away/go to bed and view it later? There's a couple things that might work. One is a download manager that saves the file to your hard drive, that might pick up where it left off when disconnected.

Since you can download and save youtube videos, it's possible someone could download them all and send them to you on a cd or dvd disc.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

I sat and watched some videos on a sunday a few months ago and I was connected for about four hours and got through a few videos. It just takes too long. I guess I can't wait that long with two little kids running around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    I don't think that anyone who has never been in this stuff can understand just how hard this stuff is to get across.This looks a lot like the same thing. Keep em coming Doc! Thanks!
    I know exactly what you mean! I didnt believe how hard it was to cross until I went moose hunting with a buddy last year. He told me not to shoot anything unless it was within a hundred yards or less of the lake. I decided to venture out and see for myself and after about 200 yards I gave up and turned around. There is no way I could have packed a moose out of that place unless it was close. He ended up shooting a 54" bull about 40 yards from the lake. Taxi'd his float plane to it and had it loaded up in no time!
    It's not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that!

+ Reply to Thread