Hustler 950 motor mount bushings and belt?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hustler 950 motor mount bushings and belt?

Hustler 950 motor mount bushings and belt?

I have a 950 Hustler-Sidewinder and its has a Kohler K341 16HP and I bought some snowmobile motor mounts that were about the same size as what were on the Hustler originally. Has anyone found a similiar suitable replacement, maybe out of polyurethane? The rubber bushings on the belt side of my engine mopunting plate were smooshed down by the weight and pressure and will probably do so again. I know where to buy some OEM bushings but would like to explore elsewhere first.

My belt is not the right size and does any one know what the correct cross reference number for Dayco drive belts is.

Thank you, Bushman

For motor mount bushings I used some polyurethane sway bar bushings that I got from Advanced Auto...I think I had to drill the centers out some.

As far as your belt.....first, maybe someone will know the exact dimensions of the stock one??

In th absence of that, it was kind of a guesstimation process for me. You can see the outside dimensions of the Dayco belts on their website....

http://www.daycoproducts.com/daycowe...f!OpenDocument

You can cross reference the Dayco #'s on the Gates website and Gates will list the inside circumference...which is a little more helpful..also, I got my most recent belt at Napa, it was a Gates and came in 2 days...vs. 5 days for Dayco belts through Advanced or Pepboys...but maybe that is just my area.

The world's most trusted name in belts, hoses & hydraulics | Gates Corporation
    Hammers should have warning labels.

+ Reply to Thread