need advice

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: need advice

Yes sorry about your luck. Keep your eyes open. There are more out there.. Good luck

Oh Ive got the bug now, going to keep looking

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Gammon View Post
    I waited to long. It was in Arkansas and a guy from NY bought it just a little bit ago. Darn the bad luck
    It's been accounted for.... it wasn't me!

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Dude View Post
    And Hydromike I already called dibs on it if he doesnt want it haha... And wait don't you already have one? lol
    Yes, but I don't have one for Mondays, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    It's been accounted for.... it wasn't me!

Yes, but I don't have one for Mondays, yet.
    Ya sure it wasn't you lol.... And I guess you have a point Mike. I could use a few more for everyday of the week haha... But none the less someone got a really good deal on a nice machine. We will find out who it was soon enough. Probably was Jp lol... He always finds best deals first

What is the most economical way to get these things home if you find one a long way from home. Other than jump in the truck and go. Seems like NY to Arkansas is quite a hop with gas prices being what they are. If I can find one quite a ways off and still get it home for a descent price that would be great

I've had very good luck with U ship.

Thanks, bound to be cheaper than gas both ways and a hotel room

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Gammon View Post
    Thanks, bound to be cheaper than gas both ways and a hotel room
    Probably not, but when you ad your time into the mix as well as wear and tear on the vehicle, it probably makes the most sense.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

For me if it's something I want I just jump in and go but 12 hours each way is about my limit.

Keith.

+ Reply to Thread