March 16th....Bundy hill...Jerome MI

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: March 16th....Bundy hill...Jerome MI

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Matt really knows how to drive that Ox! The rock climb would have been impossible in a 6x6 due to the height of the rocks. Notice the smaller Ox could not even follow him. Also, the level of control the hydros give the driver is unparallel to any machine I have driven to date. I don't think another 8x8 could tackle those rocks. Don't get me wrong. I love my T-20 machines, but instant couter rotation was required several times and without it the machine would still be on the rocks.
    There was no way in hell I would of the tried that...maybe with a roll age and some serious underbidy protection
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

Out of every video we've ever made, that one truly defines the machine.

+ Reply to Thread