Colorado or Wyoming Winter Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Colorado or Wyoming Winter Ride

Quote Originally Posted by travisch View Post
    Tim - check Woods Landing further down 230. I was up there last weekend looking for lion tracks running the trails around Fox Park on down to the Wy/CO state line. Way more snow, better trails and not as many snowmobiles. I laid tracks in un-touched powder both days.
    Full services at the cabins if they are available and a 5 mile ride down the highway to the trails.
    Hey Travis,

just found that place online...looks awsome...wish it was on the trail system...only concern is everyone having to load and unload each day... i had never heard of that place but would love to try it out next time...any chance you guys might be able to come out and ride with us friday and/or saturday? also did you get any pictures last weekend...luv to see them!

tim

Thats pretty expensive ! More than I can spend !!!

I just checked with woods landing and they have group cabins available and also small rustic cabins for 1-2 people for only about 50-60 per night...if everyone wouldnt mind the short drive to the trail access then that would be great with us also and a lot less expensive....sounds like the riding might even be better...

Have you heard from John to see if he can come?...also talked with Brandon (maxrules) and sounds like he might end up being able to come out with us also :-) still trying to get ahold of Travis to see if he is planning on coming...it would be really great to have him there since he knows the area

Tim

Still hoping to get to go, it sounds like fun. I can't take off work to do Friday so I would have to be a Saturday only participant. Keep the info coming.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Still hoping to get to go, it sounds like fun. I can't take off work to do Friday so I would have to be a Saturday only participant. Keep the info coming.
    Hey John...thats great...do you think you would come up late friday night and ride Saturday or just try and leave real early on friday morning?...we are thinking of moving the party to Woods Landing if that works for everyone? Pretty sure our group is getting a little bigger and that place has a lot more rooms available

Tim

+ Reply to Thread