well its been about 8 years since I foolishly sold the last one . It had round headlights and the bolt thru axles. Its roll bar had the upper body ever so slightly twisted and one mis matched 22 tire.Bt the time iwas done with it was ingreat shape and I put a bilge pump in new belt and chains bearings were all mechanically about perfect.
So here I am 8 years later and my wife was more excited about this one than I was actually . Anyway found another one with splined axels ,rectangle lights 18 hp bilge on board camo body and 26" tires. Body has a couple of gashes geez I don't know how that happens. All above the body band but still. needs cleaned up chains and sprockets look good not sure about all the bearings yet .Motor runs good and quiet but needs run. it was in a garage for a while . Gonna need a choke cable and a new ignition switch. im sure
theres more unknowns but it followed me home and that's a great start! I know you all don't believe it without pics but it still on trailer since its dark , cold and pouring down rain .Post pics later. Oh and boy its quiet on this site anymore compared to 8 years ago. Try to help some.Im sure you folks will help me out as this machine settles I to its new home