It's been about a week since I was last on the site, as I was away for Thanksgiving, and I'm having some problems accessing the site now. I usually use Internet Explorer to browse the site, but for some reason I am only able to access the main page (6x6 World - Amphibious ATVs 6x6 and 8x8 max argo attex hustler terra tigers and more is what is in the address bar), and anytime I click on a link, I get an error message that says "Internet Explorer has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution to the problem"; then I get "Internet Explorer has stopped working, A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Then it closes and reopens the browser, and at the bottom of the screen is a message that says "A problem with this webpage has caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen this tab." And that's as far as I can get. I tried logging out, but that didn't work either. The site works fine on my iPhone, and I'm posting this using Firefox (but I hate Firefox, I only have it because some of my homework won't work on Internet Explorer), so this is really frustrating and I'm not very computer savvy... Anyone else have this problem, or is it just my computer? Any help is much appreciated, as I am about to dive back into my Hustler, and will need to use the site often!